Meat Samosas are full of flavor and the spices work so well with lamb mince which I have used for the recipe.
They absolutely taste delicious and here we are making the samosa pastry as well which is quite simple but they taste divine.
1 cup or 115gms Lamb mince
1/4 cup or 40gms or a handful of Frozen Peas
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Small Onion finely chopped
1 Chilli (optional)
1/4 tsp Chilli powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric
Salt to taste
1 tsp Sunflower oil
1. Take a frying pan. Add 1 tsp sunflower oil. Add finely chopped onion and chilli. Fry till
onions are soft.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute. Add lamb mince and brown the meat.
Add peas and mix well.
3. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala and salt. Mix well.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves and let it cool.
Samosa pastry recipe:
1 cup or 140gms – Plain Flour
Pinch of salt
1 to 2 tbsp – Unsalted butter
Ajwain seeds or Lovage Seeds – 1 tbsp – optional
1. Mix all the ingredients together and make dough by adding water little by little.
2. Once the dough is kneaded well for 5 minutes, make them into lemon sized balls.
3. Take each ball and roll them into a circle and cut them into half. Dust them so that
they don’t stick to your fingers.
4. Fold from farther and nearer end to the middle, make it into a cone shape and hold
it between your fingers. Now add a 2 tbsp of the filling into the samosa wrap and seal
the edges with flour paste (made with 2 tbsp of plain flour to 1 tbsp water).
5. Make sure all the edges are sealed. Deep fry them or brush them with oil on either
sides and bake them in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes till they become golden brown.
6. Serve hot with Mint Chutney. Lamb and Mint chutney is the best combo.