Ingredients: 300g Plain flour
2 tsp Dried Yeast
2 tbsp Sunflower oil
1/2 tsp Sugar
3/4 tsp Salt
300 to 325ml Warm Water
1. Take a mixing bowl and add flour, salt, yeast and sugar. Mix all and then add oil.
2. Slowly add half of water start mixing the dough and add water little by little to check if it is enough.
3. Once there are no dry flour bits in the bowl, start kneading the dough for 5 to 6 mins. You will have a very smooth dough after kneading.
4. Grease with oil all around, cover and leave to rest for 2 hours.
Ingredients: 2 garlic cloves sliced
1 can of Chopped Tomatoes
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sunflower
1. In a frying pan, add oil and sliced garlic. Gently roast for 1 minute.
2. Add chopped tomatoes, salt, paprika and oregano. Mix all.
3. Summer and let it cook for atleast 10 minutes.
4. By now the sauce will start to thicken and oil starts separating.
5. Switch off and let it cool.
1 cup cheddar cheese. You can use mozzarella too.
Any choice of veggies like peppers, courgettes etc. I used sweetcorn, red onions, fresh basil leaves and jalapenos.
1.Take the pizza dough, make into 2 halves or 4 if you are making mini pizzas.
2. Dust the surface and roll the dough to form a circle.
3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the top.
4. Add grated cheese over the sauce.
5. Add any vegetable of your liking.
6. Add grated cheese on the top.
7. Place the pizza on an oven tray lined with parchment paper.
8. Put in the oven at 220C for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve them immediately.