Learn how to make beef curry or fry with the same recipe. The taste is stunning and divine with fresh coconut.
Diced Beef or Minced Beef – 100gms
Fresh coconut pieces – 5 to 6 (optional) thinly sliced
1 small onion finely chopped
1 Tomato – chopped
Coriander pwd – 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Chilli Pwd – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
Fresh Curry Leaves – 4 to 5
Sunflower oil – 1 tbsp
1. Take a saucepan and add oil. Fry onions till they are slightly brown and transparent.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for another 2 minutes.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, fry for couple of minutes till the oil separates.
4. Now add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala and salt. Mix well and fry for a minute.
5. Add Coconut slices and then add diced or minced Beef and cook till the beef is cooked (it will take around 10 to 15 minutes on low heat) with a lid. Once the beef is cooked, take the lid off and saute till the gravy is dry.
6. Add curry leaves and saute for 2 to 3 minutes to get the meat dry and crispy.
This dish is a dry variety. if you prefer gravy then add 1/4 cup of water after step 4 and cook for 10 to 15 minutes for the meat to get tender.
Add curry leaves and serve hot with white rice or roti.