Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- All classes are subject to availability and will only be reserved once full payment has been received.We reserve the right to change menu if necessary, at short notice and available ingredients.
- Please let us know if you have any allergies and dietery requirements so that we can change menu and the ingredients.
- We are unable to offer refunds if cancelling a class.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any class dates. In this case we will do our best to notify you as soon as possible with alternative or rescheduled dates. Regretfully, in these circumstances we are not liable and are unable to reimburse any expenses you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled class.
- Due to adverse weather conditions, if you are unable to attend a class please let us know as soon as you can. We are unable to refund where customers are unable to reach us due to weather conditions, but may offer to reschedule customers to an alternative date, at our discretion, if a class is cancelled as a result.
- If you like to send someone else in your place, please email or call as soon as possible to let us know.
- Gift vouchers expire 12 months after the purchase date, as quoted on the voucher itself must be booked within this timeframe. After the date set out on the gift voucher it will automatically expire. We are not responsible for reminding or informing customers when a gift voucher is about to expire.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable unless we are contacted within 14 days of purchase, by the purchaser and advised that the gift is unwanted.
- Due to any unavoidable circumstances, we may cancel or postpone a class if a class is under-subscribed. In such cases, we will try to give as much notice as possible to notify. Alternative dates will be given for the relevant class. However, we are unable to offer refunds and we will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur.
- If you would like to re-schedule or cancel a booking we will always do our best to help. We usually require cancellations to be confirmed 14 days at least before the class date. If this notice is not given, a charge will be incurred to re-book.
Health and Safety
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to students or their property.